Report to board re Hydro Quebec update for meeting 17/06/2014HQ is very slow but I guess that it’s HQ speed.
- They have paid the total invoice (to Yuvo)… last Thursday, Yuvo will send checks to all the suppliers. We have not been able to reach Me Lussier despite the fact that we sent her 2 emails.
- Their engineer is looking into the equipment that is required to acquire and keep the measurement of their equipment
The test plan has been done and it will be in 3 parts:
- Tests on existing infrastructure (basically in my area) so we can try to evaluate the impact and get familiar with their equipment
- Measurements in two or 3 areas where there are no new meters installed and where there is a WISP
- Measurements in those same areas when the meters have been installed
- Then do the analysis and write the final report
The next things to be done:
- Writing the measurement protocol
- Writing the analysis protocol
- Doing the tests in 3a
We should have some news this week about the equipment they want to use for testing. No date yet for tests in 3a.
So basically all the money is in, all suppliers will be paid and Canwisp has had a publicity value probably worth ten times that.
You were all sent a copy of the draft protocol earlier.
We hope to also draw in four new members as a result of the invitation sweep to 15 other Wisps.