GAC Connectivity Packages for the Laurentians
Contact Us for availability
|Monthly Prices + taxes||Download Speed||Upload||Gb||Additional GBs + taxes|
|$39.95||4 Mbit/s||2 Mbps||250|
|$59.95||8 Mbit/s||4 Mbps||400|
|$99.95||12 Mbit/s||6 Mbps||Unlimited|
Additional costs of $3 will be charged for each GB started in excess of the chosen package, up to a maximum of $50 per month.
|+ taxes||Month + taxes|
|Antenna (buy or rent)||$149.00||$7.50*|
|*To be eligible for antenna rental, minimum subscription of nine (9) months per year |
In case of service cancellation, client is responsible to reimburse the antenna cost at a prorated rate
|Standard installation fee||$200.00|
|*includes seventy-five (75) feet of Cat5E cable ($0.50 per additional foot if needed) |
Additional installation cost if antenna needs to be installed in a tree or tower
|Satellite arm (if needed)||$20.00|
Wi-Fi Router rental included in monthly price. Router remains property of GAC
You can have up to five (5) @acces.com email addresses
|Insurance||$5.00||/month + taxes|
|Coverage: Maximum 1 technician visit per year (if problem). The insurance covers the technician visit, travel, a defective antenna or cabling. Includes also all software upgrades. Not included are Acts of God (lightening, thunder, disaster, …). Also, client negligence.|
|Fixed IP Address||$15.00||/month + taxes|
|Snowbird fee (temporary suspension of service)||$50.00|
|Fee is charged when disconnected. No fee to reconnect.|
|Upgrate to stronger router (Air Router HP) instead of the regular router normally included for new installation||$50.00||One time|
|Particular programming needs such as cameras or port forwarding||$75.00||Per event|
|Administration fee for a transfer of ownership||$75.00|
- Quarterly billing (In Advance)
- Any increase to the package must remain for a minimum of three months
- A 3% discount on full annual payment of chosen internet package (in advance) is available;
- Electronic billing by email. A $2 plus taxes charge for all mailed invoices.
- For their file, a client has to give a valid credit card number or send a specimen cheque for automatic withdrawals.
- The duration of contract is twelve (12) months and is automatically renewed for an additional year, year to year. However if the client is a consumer, Quebec consumer protection law takes precedence.
- In case of interruption of service, so that we can re-establish the internet service as soon as possible, the client has to contact Groupe-Acces technical support either by email at email@example.com or phone at 1-866-530-7777, option 4 with the name on the account and phone number that we can reach you.
- Groupe-Acces is not responsible for lack of internet service due to any power outages; nor any service interruptions due to Acts of God or situations out of our control.
- In no way, Groupe-Acces can be held responsible for any damages, losses or financial loss or data loss that the client could encounter, directly or indirectly, for any causes what so ever, notably due to an interruption of internet service, other services offered or malfunction.
- In case of client's cancellation, the indemnity charged by the company is the least of: $50 plus taxes or 10% of the services anticipated that will not be used.
- Also, client has to return the router to GROUPE-ACCES (if the router is not returned after a 15 days delay, a $100 additional charge for router will be charged to the client).
- A $100 administrative charge for disconnect for non payment or payments refused when reconnected.
Monthly Data Calculator
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Real data consumption varies. This is a data estimation based on
emails- 10 KB; Web surfing, 29 Mo/hour; digital photo- 4 MB; Web Video clip- 8.5 MB; Video Chat - 28 MB/hour; Web Radio - 60 MB/hour; Regular Definition film - 450 MB; HD film - 3 GB; Video games - 80 MB/Hour.
Broadband Wireless Internet - Order Form - FILAU Packages
By submitting this form, you are indicating you're commitment interest to subscribe to our Broadband Wireless Internet service. This form may also serve as a waiting list for a first-come-first-served basis as our network continues to be rolled out. You are under no obligation at this time if service is not yet available. However, should service be available then this form will formulate the basis of your first invoice as well the subsequent renewals.
GAC is a proud member of the Remer Group of Companies.
We will advise you via email with regard to availability of either ADSL, WiMaxx or Wi-Fi in your area.
Please note that we must have a civic address for the installation location in order to determine service availability.
and a representative will contact you shortly.